Friday, December 17, 2010

A new Helix spanker - Renaldo Noir

Renaldo Noir, a Latino guy with hairy chest and arms, has joined Mr. Sterne's troops to discipline the unruly twinks, and debuts with Wade Christianson. This is return of the genre I have been missing: discipline spankings as opposed to erotic play. (Of course they *really* are erotic play, but we don't have to go into that. This is fantasy.) Naughty Wade has been shooting spit wads at a girl and sent to Renaldo for punishment. (EW! He totally deserves it if you ask me!)


I think Renaldo is promising. He spanks hard and fast and says puta at one point! Towards the end of the scene Wade provides an interesting variation of spanking fantasy: spanking as a competition between the spanker and spankee. He challenges Renaldo: "do all the students get punished like this?" "This is fucking bullshit!" "Pussy slaps like that don't even hurt." And, to being asked if he has learned his lesson: "yeah, you fucking pervert!" Renaldo, of course, will try to match the challenge by spanking hard enough to get through.



Now the perfect way for this kind of fantasy to end would be that Wade would eventually be spanked in total submission and humility, crying openly and not the least bit rebellious any more. At some points he seems on verge of crying, and takes quite a beating, but it doesn't go there. I suppose not many actors are willing to go that far. Yet, I quite liked it and I think both of these guys have potential.

3 comments:

  1. He spanks really hard and I'm very glad to see real spankings in helix again.First real spanking scene since April or May,it was a long time ago!
    A regret tho:I don't find Renaldo hot at all:(.I know,it's difficult to be as hot as Paul but I'm a little bit disappointed with the new spanker's physical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does spank hard, im still waiting for my scene with him to come out! And i agree, i dont find him that attractive, he is a sweet guy though
    -Jack Diamond
    p.s. love you momma ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see Jack! Don't take this the wrong way, but you are so adorably spankable!

    For me he is attractive enough.

    *hugs little Jack and tousles his hair*

    ReplyDelete