Sunday, November 14, 2010

So This Is What "Lean Mean Killing Machine" Means!

OMG! Vince Faulkner! Vince mot-her-fuck-ing Faulkner!

Vince is the blonder one.

Vince is debuting at Helix now, and for the first time bottoms for someone else than Dustin Revees on screen. I have been waiting for this, as Vince is one of my very favorites. As I like to be upfront about my loyalties and affiliations,  I'll admit that he is also a close friend. But I promise I am in no way exaggerating about how hot I find him.


He is paired with Ryan Conners, and to warm things up the boys share memories of their first time with a guy. Vince gives some excellent dating advice:

Vince: I was really nervous. Um... but I made the first move which is kind of out of character for me. A little awkward chat and then I kind of just like grabbed his crotch and started sucking his dick.

It isn't out of character for me, but I have done my fair share of the same, and I can confirm that it works!


This scene is one of those that have a long making out session before getting down to the business, but not one of those where you will fast forward through it. Vince has a body to rival Steffen Van's, only different. I could stare at his strong arms all the day and imagine what it feels like to be held in them. A personal quirk here, arms are a part of a guy I find very sexy if they are anything like Vince's.


He is toned, all tight muscle, but there's nothing inflated or buffed about his musculature. They look like what could result from actual physical work instead of working out at gym. Therefore, watching him grind himself against Ryan's crotch is quite arousing even before his pants are pulled down enough for us to see his tight ass. Ryan likes the ass too and starts to slap it, which results to another of Vince's hot qualities: he is one of those extremely responsive bottoms. He yelps and whimpers and moans when manhandled, his face reacts passionately, he lets go of inhibition and awkwardness and really enjoys being fucked and dominated. Responsiveness is hands down the most important quality of a bottom for me.


The following rimming and cocksucking, all very nice, leads to Vince riding Ryan's huge dick for a long while. We get to see the aforementioned dick stretch his hole and glide rhythmically back and forth from close up. We get to see Vince leaning back and riding cock standing flat on his feet - a tiring but very hot-looking position. He has some stamina in those muscles!


At last both guys blow long, massive loads. Give me more of this please! Give me more Vince! The scene available at Helix, 8TeenBoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment