Friday, November 12, 2010

FML

Okay, so this may be my most uninspired blog post ever. But I'm going away for weekend so I feel compelled to post at least something. I was going to make a little snark about the name of this interview video and then some fluff about the content but NOW THE BLOODY VIDEO IS GONE FROM TEACHTWINKS! Trying to view it causes an error message. And, being the procrastinator I am, I don't have time for a plan B or for a proper and insightful post either for that matter.


But the snark is here: Brice Carson is interviewed at TeachTwinks, under a rather unflattering title "Thick-Lipped Cutie Brice Carson Chats". I mean, even "cutie" is a word I am not crazy about, but is "thick-lipped" a compliment? It doesn't sound like one even though Brice looks fine to me, lips and all.

Apparently he is going to tell something interesting about his sex life. Try your luck and see if the video is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment