Thursday, November 4, 2010

If I Was More Prone To Hubris...

I'd start to imagine that someone at Helix is reading my blog 24/7 in order to deliver what I'm asking for. Just when I complained about too gentle tops and wanted some no-nonsense discipline - erotic or not - they released a clip where Leo Paige is first spanked and then fucked by Paul Pratt.


The excuse to get things rolling is that Leo has been reading Paul's book (as Paul remarks at one point, probably on purpose). First he gets spanked leaning against the wall and pushing his butt out. Even with clothes on you can see Leo has a very nice body.


Paul decides that Leo enjoys his spanking (even with the scary looking riding crop) too much, so he decides to punish him by wrapping his belt around the boy's neck and forcing him to suck cock instead ("stay down there... I want to hear you fucking gag") . But alas, that too backfires! Poor Paul must be totally frustrated as Leo starts to enjoy the deepthroating too much too.


So Leo is pushed to the bed, gagged with underpants and spanked really hard. As always with Paul's spanking scenes, I approach the limits of my comfort zone - it seems like it really hurts and Leo's ass is like fire engine red and he really is screaming blue murder at some point. After having spanked enough Paul kisses Leo long and hard, then flips him over and lifts the boy's heels skywards, starting to fuck his ass like there's no tomorrow.


Leo is really responsive and the fucking is hot as hell. He also manages to deliver what, to me, is a proper erotic spanking without fucking around: yes, he is hurt, yes, he is humiliated, but he also is turned on  as hell and communicates that.


In the end Leo is bent over the bed and cums all over the sheets while being roughly fucked. Paul blows his load over Leo's quivering, upturned ass. "That'll teach you to read my fucking books!" Yes Paul, he seems terribly discouraged :)

8 comments:

  1. Personally,I don't mind if the spanking really hurts as long as it doesn't go too far.I don't know if you saw the film named "Spanking frat games" and especially the scene with Landon Haynes?This kind of scene bothers me because Paul is too violent in this one,both physically and verbally,not to mention the time he spits on the poor Landon.Paul is never tender in his spanking scenes(except one time with Dillon,in Spanking Scorts 2)but sometimes,it's too much for me.
    Concerning the scene with Leo,I enjoyed very much.Indeed,Paul not kidding,doesn't pretend as usual but it's measured.Paul is hot as hell and very sexy,it's a pleasure to see him in action,as a certain M.Cachet.
    I don't know very much Leo,he seems be one of these submissive bottoms who are absolutely exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do have the ear of someone at Helix please get them to stop slipping fake fucking into their scenes (we can tell you know Helix!) and show some decent penetration shots and facials. Helix have quite a few hot boys (although some often fall way short of the mark) but far too often the sex is just lame and badly photographed. It's also about time they moved out of that terrible shabby corner of a 'studio' they use for every damn scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon 1: Oh good lord that scene. I couldn't bear to watch it. Too cruel for me. In this one, and in most of them, it stays at the good side of the comfort zone. Leo is a promising one indeed!

    Anon 2: I love penetrations and facials too! I'll see what I can do...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got around to watching this scene and yeah Paul Pratt is one of my favs, (BTW he is a sweet guy just not a "gentle fuck")

    The EXPLOSIVE Orgasm by Leo quickly made this one of my all time favorites.

    The Landon Haines scene the photos looked much rougher than the video, and Landon is a known sex freak (good thing) I am sure he and Paul cooked up THAT little scenario.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't think Paul *really* is an evil sadist who gets to hurt people at Helix :) They are professionals who use safe words and stuff. But the resulting fantasy was too violent and sadistic for my liking, not my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi guys i wanna thank you so much for the great feedback. This was my first spanking scene ever. I'm a good ole Georgia boy. We were whipped with switches and belts but never bare ass. I do have to say i was scared at first seeing some of Paul's previous work. I was worried i wouldn't be sitting for days lol, but Paul was amazing the whole scene. He made sure he did not hurt me once beyond my comfort zone and after the few first strikes i just melted to his will. He is a very sexy and strong man and i couldn't help but give in. I loved every second of this scene and hope you all did as well

    ReplyDelete