Monday, October 25, 2010

Corey Jakobs' Butt

Okay, so now I'm pissed off.  I was all thrilled because there is a brand new LollipopTwinks release "Twinks' Deep Conversation Turns to Deep Fucking" featuring my little duckling Corey Jakobs - and I was going to write about how the clip showcases the beauty of his butt.

Corey Jakobs

Perfect round, soft globes, perky and prominent. I can imagine how good it felt for Jae Landen to push against them, feel the solid muscle beneath.


But whaddaya know. Not one single still of that beautiful butt. Not the first time there is something exceptionally beautiful in a clip and no way to show the readers what I'm talking about.


So I guess I will just have to make do with depictions of his cocksucking prowess and a few other nice stills. Better luck next time.

Corey Jakobs and Jae Landen

No comments:

Post a Comment